Hinsdale Surgical Center (HSC) is fully accredited by the Joint Commission, approved by Medicare, and licensed by the State of Illinois. The Surgical Center features the most advance surgical equipment available. This means minimal patient discomfort and quicker recovery. HSC is affiliated with nearby Amita Hinsdale Hospital and has a proven safety backup program for those rare occasions when additional care is needed.
Hinsdale Surgical Center (HSC) Address
10 Salt Creek Lane,
Hinsdale, IL 60521
Before Your Procedure:
- Any pre-operative tests will be determined by your physician or anesthesiologist and communicated to you prior to the date of your surgery.
- A nurse from Hinsdale Surgical Center will contact you to confirm your appointment, review procedural details and answer any questions you may have. You will be asked about your medical and surgical history.
- A list of your daily medications will be needed.
- Ask your surgeon if you should take your medication on the day of your surgery.
- Take a shower the night before or morning of your procedure.
- Arrange to have a relative or friend drive you home after surgery (you will not be allowed to drive after surgery) and stay with you for the first night.
Day of Your Procedure:
- Do not eat or drink after midnight (or as instructed by the nurse from the surgical center).
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring any medications you need during your stay at the Surgical Center (i.e. inhaler, insulin)
- Leave jewelry and valuables at home.
- Bring a photo ID, insurance card, medication list, and any pre-payment that has been requested (i.e. co-pay, deductible).